Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s, Dementia, or other cognitive impairments can be a difficult and heartbreaking experience. Let us help you and your loved one.
At Brighton Place Spring Valley, we provide round-the-clock care and long-term medical treatment for your loved one. We strive to not only give the best medical care possible, but to do so with the dignity and compassion that our residents deserve.
We also have safeguards in place to assure the safety of our residents. Our experienced and well-trained staff can provide you with the peace of mind that can only be found by knowing that all their medical, nutritional, emotional, and spiritual needs are being attended.
Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and Memory Care Services at Brighton Place – Spring Valley
We offer many specialized programs and services geared toward our residents with memory problems:
- Activities designed to keep your loved one socially engaged
- Licensed care providers to monitor health and well-being
- Staff specially trained to handle difficult behaviors
- Nutritionally balanced meals
- Exercise and physical therapy